How do you automatically post birthday wishes on Facebook walls of friends?
1) Connect with your Facebook account. 2) View your friends’ upcoming birthdays and write multiple personalized birthday messages… 3) Select SAVE and your messages will be posted onto your friends walls at a random time on the morning of their birthday!!
How do you post on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu. Tap Write something on the Page. Write your post, then tap Post.
How do you announce birthday on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See Your About Info below your profile picture. Scroll down to Basic Info and tap Edit. Use the dropdown menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
What do you say on a birthday post?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
How do I send a birthday message on WhatsApp?
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp Business in Android your device.
- Step 2: Press ‘three dots’.
- Step 3: Then, go to ‘business tools’
- Step 4: Choose ‘greeting message’.
- Step 5: Now, turn on send greeting message.
- Step 6: You can edit the message by tapping on it.
- Step 7: Below recipients, tap and choose between:
- Step 8: Tap ‘save’.
How do I send a birthday greeting on Google?
So you can try this, to see special Google’s doodle for you and wishes from Google on its homepage, sign in to Google plus, visit Personal info in Account Settings Page > Edit Profile > Basic Information, click on ‘Edit’ and set your date of birth, save the changes and visit Google homepage.